2013年10月28日星期一

PART3 THE SPAIN PLAZA

The Spain plaza
The next day I went to the biggest square in Spain. A big market was nearby a book store where I changed my book to thicker. In the market there was a merchant I sold sheep fur to him whose daughter I liked, but today I didnt see them. SI sat in a bench in the plaza and glazed at the fall in the centre of the square. Suddenly, an old man appeared. In the beginning I didnt like him because he was noise. However he interpreted my dream encouraged me to find the treasure. He said Its called the principle of favorability. When you play cards the first time, you are almost sure to win. Beginnerluck.’ (P 28-29) he also opened his cape gave me two stones from his breastplate to help me read omen. Finally I realized he was the king of Salem

没有评论:

发表评论