2013年10月28日星期一

PART2 GYPS'S HOUSE

Gypsys house
When I arrived in SpainI was very interested in gypsy, because local citizen said they could interpret dreams, they were the salves of devil and I was really confused a dream about a kid told me to pyramids to find treasure. When I came into the house, I saw an old woman came out from her bedroom. This house was too small that only had two rooms: a living room and a bedroom were separated by a curtain. The living room was just a round table, a wood carving of Jesus and two chairs. She was a mysterious and scared woman. Her eyes looked at me, it seemed like she could see through my soul. She saw my palm and listened to my explained about the dream. I promised to give her one-tenth of the treasure but she only told me Hi boy! Following your dream, you will find your treasure. (P 13-14) I was a little regret to go there. When I left, the sky clouded over.
 

没有评论:

发表评论