2013年10月28日星期一

PART6 THE END OF THE CHURCH

The end of the church
I returned back again, the Spain old church. The leader of the robber group spoke to me, youll live, and youll learn that a man shouldnt be so stupid. Two years ago, I had a recurrent dream that I should dug at the root of the sacristy, and I would find a hidden treasure. (P 162-163)The sentences he told me once I was stood, the ruined church. The church was still here. The sycamores leaves were shook seemed like welcome me. My heart was flowed as the wind. It was a beautiful spot. The old church was surrounded by trees and the sycamore was the leader of trees as the chiefAnd I already knew the treasure was slept under the sycamore, the light was shined me couldnt open my eyes. I was so happy that there was no world could describe it. As the English man said when you want something with all your heart, thats when you are closest to the Soul of the World. Its always a positive force.(P 78)

没有评论:

发表评论