2013年10月28日星期一

PART5 THE CHANGE IN SAHARA DESERT

The change in Sahara desert
After I earned enough money go on my travel and left the crystal shop, I went to the Sahara desert with the caravan. At one day, we arrived at the oasis, but I couldnt believe the oasis was just some palm trees surrounded. It was too different to my image which I saw in the geography book was bigger and even had a town. But there, near the well, I saw a woman was turning her face to me. I saw her dark and wisdom eyes which showed my entire world, I saw her sweet smileI felt the time was silence and stop. Suddenly I knew the word loveAs the old man said In order to find the treasure, you will have to follow the omens. God has prepared a path for everyone to follow. You just have to read the omens that he left for you. (P 29)

没有评论:

发表评论